$1.3 trillion! That's the amount of money spent on online shopping in 2014.
$1.6 trillion! That's the amount of money expected to be spent on online shopping in 2015.
Yes. E-commerce is that big!
And it's getting bigger. Every. Single.
That's why the best time to start selling your stuff online is yesterday.
The second best time is TODAY!
And it's never been easier to start. You can choose between variety of options:
1. WordPress eCommerce theme with integrated WooCommerce plugin.
You can literally start today.
And to help you start (or grow) your eCommerce shop the right way, I've asked 11 eCommerce experts to share their tweet-long tips.
Here's what they said:
1. Kunle Campbell - eCommerce marketing consultant
2. Jamie Turner - Author, International Speaker and CEO of 60 Second Communications and the 60 Second Marketer
3. Tucker Schreiber - Growth team at Shopify
4. Jessica Jalsevac - Creator Success at Gumroad
5. Austin Brawner - Host of Ecommerce Influence Podcast
6. Jason Billingsley - Ecommerce entrepreneur
7. Chad Vanags - Ecommerce Influence
8. Amy Africa
9. Andrew Youderian - Founder of the eCommerceFuel
10. Terry Lin - Ex-UBS Investment Bank and political fundraiser
11. Scot Forshaw - Tech blogger
12. Drew Sanocki - Growth hacks for eCommerce executives
Hope you find these tweet-tips useful and helpful.
And if you have an eCommerce tip you want to share with others, tweet it, send me a URL, and I'll embed it here with the others.
What's your best eCommerce tweet-tip?