Hey gang! First off, this is almost identical to my how to download YouTube videos post, with a few exceptions. SO I thought I’d lay out the steps for the Soundcloud method as well.
1. Go to http://www.clipconverter.cc/
2. Paste in the URL of the Soundcloud song/audio you wish to download, then press continue.
3. Select the audio output quality you wish to download. If the song is already offered as a free download via Soundcloud you will have 2 options. If there is only one option, don’’t worry it’ll work. It just means the artist/uploader did not set the song for a free download option via Soundcloud.
4. Type in the name you want the file to be called, also select the conversion format you wish to use. You can select MP3, M4A, and AAC.
6. Finally, select start.
7. The time it takes to convert depends on the length of the song. After all that, and the conversion is complete. Just select the download button and you are all done.
Hope you guys found this useful! As usual there is a video up top for a more visual approach. Comment with any questions!